Mentoring At Work
- Course Type:
- Short Course
- 1 day
- CPD Hours:
- 7 hours
- VIC; NSW; QLD; SA; WA; ACT
- AHRI Members:
- Course contact:
- NSW - 26th Jun 2018 9:00am-5:00pm | ENROL
IS THIS COURSE NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR STATE AT THE MOMENT?
Let us know you're interested in enrolling by clicking this link.
Business mentoring is an investment for organisations to develop their talent for the long-term benefit of both the individual and organisation.
You will learn the skills to effectively mentor your team for best performance and results.
This course is suitable for individuals wanting to develop and participate in mentoring programs in the workplace.
Following the training participants will be able to:
- Build and foster trust in mentoring relationships
- Develop an understanding of the term ‘mentoring’
- Develop mentoring programs, including mentoring agreements and plans
- Provide effective feedback to mentee
Course format is inclusive of interactive sessions, group discussion, case study and skills practice.
Duration: 1 day
Contact AHRI Education Team:
Phone: 1300 811 880
Find a Course
Prefer in-house training?
AHRI can customise all short courses and education to the needs of your company and its people.
Training Needs Analysis Tool
Create your HR career plan in 30 mins with AHRI's free online training needs analysis tool.