Measuring HR effectiveness
- Course Type:
- Short Course
- 1 day
- CPD Hours:
- 7 hours
- VIC; NSW; QLD; SA; WA; ACT
- AHRI Members:
- Course contact:
IS THIS COURSE NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR STATE AT THE MOMENT?
Let us know you're interested in enrolling by clicking this link.
How effective is HR in your organisation? This workshop focuses on how to position and write HR business cases that prove the true value of HRM projects in terms of their return on investment (ROI) for the business. The workshop includes methods of researching, developing and presenting a business case, addressing a gap many HR professionals find in terms of gaining the attention and endorsement of senior management and other stakeholders with respect to HR initiatives. Managing stakeholders and operating in an ethical manner are also important skills in being an effective in HR professional.
This program would suit HR professionals looking for an introductory course on measuring HR effectiveness.
- Research and develop an HR business case that includes relevant financial references
- Identify key metrics that support an HR business case
- Identify key stakeholder influence and power relationships that impact on support for business case initiatives
- Use both qualitative and quantitative measures to influence decisions
- Understand the concept of return on investment (ROI) and its practical application in determining and proposing value
Course format inclusive of facilitator-led discussion, individual and group activities, group discussions, skills practice, templates and resources.
Duration: 1 day
Note: This course is part of the BSB41015 Certificate IV in Human Resources, which consists of six one-day workshops. You do not have to enrol into the BSB41015 Certificate IV in Human Resources to attend this workshop.
Contact the AHRI education team:
Phone: 1300 811 880
Find a Course
Prefer in-house training?
AHRI can customise all short courses and education to the needs of your company and its people.
Training Needs Analysis Tool
Create your HR career plan in 30 mins with AHRI's free online training needs analysis tool.