Leading through Change
- Course Type:
- Short Course
- 1 day
- CPD Hours:
- 7 hours
- VIC; NSW; QLD; SA; WA; ACT
- AHRI Members:
- Course contact:
IS THIS COURSE NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR STATE AT THE MOMENT?
Let us know you're interested in enrolling by clicking this link.
How you lead and manage a change initiative will have a direct impact on the achievement of the desired outcomes. Leading Through Change provides you with the opportunity to focus on the practical tools, techniques and processes that enable you to effectively manage change in your organisation.
This one day course identifies strategies and actions that you can use to effectively and efficiently manage change within your organisation and to lead, manage, influence and support others to ensure your change initiative has the best chance of achieving successful outcomes.
This course is suitable for managers, supervisors and project managers leading a change initiative within their organisation.
Following the training participants will be able to:
· Apply a practical change management model to a change initiative
· Identify change strategies to effectively facilitate change
· Identify and engage stakeholders and influence key stakeholders to achieve successful change outcomes
· Explore both the change process and challenges associated with implementing a change initiativ
· Develop a comprehensive change management plan
Course format is inclusive of interactive sessions, group discussion, case study and skills practice.
Duration: 1 day
Contact AHRI Education Team:
Phone: 1300 811 880
Find a Course
Prefer in-house training?
AHRI can customise all short courses and education to the needs of your company and its people.
Training Needs Analysis Tool
Create your HR career plan in 30 mins with AHRI's free online training needs analysis tool.