Business driven human resources
- Course Type:
- Short Course
- 1 day
- CPD Hours:
- 7 hours
- VIC; NSW; QLD; SA; WA; ACT
- AHRI Members:
- Course contact:
- WA - 21st Nov 2017 9:00am-5:00pm | ENROL
IS THIS COURSE NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR STATE AT THE MOMENT?
Let us know you're interested in enrolling by clicking this link.
This course provides an overview of the human resource management function and how the work that HR delivers within any organisation must deliver on the goals and objectives of that organisation.
It is important that HR professionals are able to conduct an environmental scan (both internal and external) and incorporate this data into the design of their HR strategies and operational activities.They must also have a business focused approach to HR activities, know how to manage stakeholders and be able to develop success working relationships within the business. Communication skills are also important for a business driven HR professional, including skills in managing conflict influencing.
This course would suit HR professionals with 1-5 years' experience looking for an introductory course on business driven HR.
- Develop an understanding of your organisation and its strategies and understand the need for HR management to be business driven
- Clearly define and integrate organisational goals, HR strategy and the associated goals and objectives
- Understand the importance of stakeholder management and the importance of developing and maintaining relationship building in the HR management context
Course format inclusive of facilitator-led discussion, individual and group activities, group discussions, skills practice, templates and resources.
Duration: 1 day
Note: This course is part of the BSB41015 Certificate IV in Human Resources, which consists of six one-day workshops. You do not have to enrol into the BSB41015 Certificate IV in Human Resources to attend this course.
Contact the AHRI education team:
Phone: 1300 811 880
Find a Course
Prefer in-house training?
AHRI can customise all short courses and education to the needs of your company and its people.
Training Needs Analysis Tool
Create your HR career plan in 30 mins with AHRI's free online training needs analysis tool.