Registration terms and conditions
- Please note that prices are inclusive of GST.
- AHRI reserves the right to change the program date at any time. Every effort will be made to ensure the date is suitable to all participants already registered and to notify attendees of the date change.
- AHRI reserves the right to prohibit entry to any person to an AHRI event, or eject any person from an AHRI event based on behaviour deemed inappropriate by AHRI staff and/or its agents and others working under its authority.
- Canvassing by attendees is strictly prohibited at AHRI events and forums. Promotional materials may not be distributed at the event/forum. Attendees violating this policy will be asked to leave the event and AHRI members may have their membership revoked.
AHRI is concerned with the protection of your privacy. We support the Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), as amended. AHRI collects and stores your personal information for the purposes of providing membership services, education and training programs, and improving and promoting products and services, and membership status in various ways.
Cancellation policy Essential Short Courses
Registration and payment must be received prior to the event running. No refunds will be given once the program has been confirmed as going ahead. Cancellations must be received in writing. Substitutions are permitted. The workshop may be cancelled due to low numbers. In this instance full refunds or credit transfers will be applied.
Deferral policy Education
- Students wishing to defer their enrolment in the Foundations of Human Resources course and the Professional Diploma of Human Resources MUST complete the deferral and tax invoice form (see Appendix 1), and make the deferral payment at the time of the deferral request. A deferral will not be accepted until the forms and full payment of the deferral fee have been received and processed.
- Students who wish to defer their studies should be aware that their deferred placement in the Foundations of Human Resources and Professional Diploma of Human Resources will automatically lapse after 12 months and only one deferral per registration is permitted. After this timeframe has expired, students will have to re enrol and pay in full.
- Fees will be retained and a deferral fee will be incurred.
- Students wishing to discontinue their enrolment in the Foundations of Human Resources course are advised to discuss the issue with an AHRI Education Department member before completing the Withdrawal Form. Flexible study arrangements can be arranged if necessary.
- All requests for withdrawal must be made on the form supplied with this document.
- Should a student wish to resume their studies after withdrawing from the Foundations of Human Resources they must reapply for admission to the program.
- All study materials must be returned to AHRI, at the time of the withdrawal request (remove this perhaps: request for the withdrawal), before a refund is granted.
- A previously deferred student is not eligible for any refund.
Withdrawal policy Education
AHRI member registration rates are not transferable to non-AHRI members. By selecting a member registration rate, it is agreed that the registrant is a current financial member of AHRI and that the registration is made in the AHRI members name only. A breach of this may result in a cancellation of an event registration and/or AHRI membership.
Registration and Payment
Registrations received after the closing date may incur a late fee. Payment in full is required by the event date.
Should a registrant be unable to attend, they may send one substitute in their place. AHRI must be notified of all substitutions prior to the event.
Recording of CPD Hours
AHRI members who register for AHRI events will have their CDPEdge record updated automatically. Records will be updated at the completion of the event/forum.
It is the responsibility of AHRI members who register for an external event to update their own CPDEdge record manually. Visit the CPDedge page for details. AHRI members who have registered for an AHRI event/forum but are unable to attend, are responsible for notifying AHRI of non-attendance. Email email@example.com
Records of attendance are maintained on file by AHRI for auditing purposes.
For all CPDEdge queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Find a Course
Prefer in-house training?
AHRI can customise all short courses and education to the needs of your company and its people.
Training Needs Analysis Tool
Create your HR career plan in 30 mins with AHRI's free online training needs analysis tool.