AUTUMN SERIES 2018
Please choose your study mode and location to enrol:
|Melbourne Workshop||click here|
|Sydney Workshop||click here|
|Canberra Workshop||click here|
|Perth Workshop||click here|
|Adelaide Workshop||click here|
|Brisbane Workshop||click here|
SERIES 1 2018
|12 month program |
(offered via distance study only)
- AHRI membership entitles you to a $300 discount on course fees. If you would like to become an AHRI member to reduce your program fees, you must do this prior to paying for the program. Given you are enrolling into the BSB41015 Certificate IV in HR, we recommend affiliate membership. Become a member.
NB: Membership discounts cannot be allocated retrospectively from program fees paid.
- Before completing your online enrolment, you are required to read and understand the 2018 Program Information.
- Workshops are only confirmed once AHRI has received a minimum number of enrolments. If workshop delivery is cancelled in your state you will be offered
- To transfer to distance delivery and receive a refund of the cost difference between workshop and distance learning.
- Receive a full refund on course fees if you do not wish to study via distance.
- Defer your enrolment to the Winter Series workshop – please note however that this will also be subject to AHRI receiving adequate numbers.
- Enrolment into the BSB41015 Certificate IV in HR has two steps: 1) payment and 2) the completion of an online enrolment form.
You must complete both steps in order to finalise your enrolment into the program. Within 24 hours of making payment you will receive an email from AHRI with three PDF documents attached, which include your
- Tax receipt
- Course program information
- Online enrolment link document
- This is an important document. It will detail how to complete the registration process for your enrolment into BSB41015 Certificate IV in HR and provide you a link to the online enrolment form. You MUST complete this form in order to finalise your enrolment in the program. We suggest you do this promptly upon receiving the email
Resources - eBook
Students are required to purchase separately a copy of Human Resource Management, 9th Edition - Raymond J. Stone, in eBook format.
To purchase please click here: eBook.
NATIONAL PROVIDER NUMBER: 110087
Find a Course
Become a mentor or mentee
Expand your perspective with the AHRI Mentoring program. Applications are open now.