Certificate IV in
RTO Provider No: 110087
This is a nationally approved vocational course that is recognised throughout Australia.
6-month or 12-month study options
Enrolments for 6-month course (distance learning only) close Friday 12 October for commencement in November. For 2019 enrolment dates please contact 1300 811 880 or fill out the form below to download the Program Information Guide.
Start your HR career today – at your own pace or with others
What you’ll learn:
- Topic 1: Business-driven human resources (BSBLDR402)
- Topic 2: Recruitment and workplace relations (BSBHRM405 and BSBWRK411)
- Topic 3: Building and developing talent (PSPHRM008 and BSBLED401)
- Topic 4: Performance management (BSBHRM403 and BSBMG413)
- Topic 5: Workplace health and safety (BSBWHS401 and BSBKG404)
- Topic 6: Measuring HR effectiveness (BSBHRM404)
Possible career outcomes include human resources assistant, human resources coordinator, human resources administrator, human resources officer or payroll officer.
Services for AHRI students
AHRI provides students with access to an academic coordinator for assessments and workbook related questions, and an online student forum to share questions, ideas and collaborate with others during the course.
6-month program distance delivery
6-month program workshop delivery
|12-month program |
AHRI member overseas
|Victorian Training Guarantee (VTG) **||$800||$1000||$800|
Victorian Training Guarantee - |
Concession card holders**
**The student tuition fees as published are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment**
- Please note, fees are not subject to the Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) as this is a GST-free education program.
- The program fess published are subject to change given individual circumstances. Additional fees such as student services and amenities are shown.
- For further information on the program fees please refer to the BSB41015 Certificate IV in HR Program Information Guide.
- VTG - To receive the reduced training fee subsidy your eligibility must be assessed by AHRI.
- Reduced (concession) fees are only available to VTG eligible students. To be eligible for a fee concession you must hold a current Health Care Card, Pensioner Concession Card or Veterans Gold Card at program commencement and duration of the program, or be a dependent spouse or child of such a cardholder. You much provide evidence of concession at the time of enrolment to receive the reduced concession rate.
Resources – eBook
Students are required to purchase separately a copy of Human Resource Management, 9th Edition – Raymond J. Stone, in eBook format. The cost of this eBook is $65.
To purchase please click here: eBook.
NB: It's recommended that students who wish to study via Workshop Mode wait until confirmation their workshop before purchasing the eBook.
Victorian Training Guarantee (VTG) funded places available to eligible Victorian students only
Step 1. Victorian students may be eligible for a government-subsidised training place. To find out more about government subsidised training, please visit Victorian Skills Gateway.
Step 2. To find out more and to check your eligibility and suitability please contact AHRI on 1300 811 880.
Need more help?
Call us on 1300 811 880 or email us
Find a Course
Prefer in-house training?
AHRI can customise all short courses and education to the needs of your company and its people.
Training Needs Analysis Tool
Create your HR career plan in 30 mins with AHRI's free online training needs analysis tool.