Unit 4 Capstone : Applied Project in Organisational Capability
This unit is designed to consolidate learning from Units 1, 2 and 3 of the AHRI Practising Certification Program. It focuses on the demonstration and application of the AHRI Model of Excellence competencies and leadership behaviours that effective HR professionals require to:
- Apply HR leadership and insight to contribute to organisational strategy through HR strategy;
- Foster a productive and sustainable workplace culture; and
- Drive organisational objectives.
Upon completion of this unit of study, the following learning outcomes will be achieved:
- Apply HR skills, knowledge, practices and behaviours in the context of the organisation;
- Deliver a HR strategy / initiative within an organisational setting that enhances organisational capability; and
- Reflect and evaluate on current capability and identify future professional development needs.
Note: Students must successfully complete Units 1, 2 and 3 in order to undertake the final capstone unit.
In Unit 4 students will plan and complete a work based project in which they will implement an organisational capability initiative. For students who are employed during their studies, their workplace environment will be the setting in which their learning and HR competencies are applied and reflected upon.
This unit of study requires approximately 128 hours study time (including assessment), including 80 hours of self-directed on-the-job project work (approx. 3 hours per week, across two trimesters total of 30-weeks).
Find a Course
Prefer in-house training?
AHRI can customise all short courses and education to the needs of your company and its people.
Training Needs Analysis Tool
Create your HR career plan in 30 mins with AHRI's free online training needs analysis tool.