Start your journey towards becoming a Certified HR Practitioner
Trimester 1, 2018
1. Program enrolment
Before completing your online enrolment, you are required to read and understand the
2018 Program Information Guide as it contains critical information pertaining to the AHRI Practising Certification program including student learning and support services, fees, workshop cancellations, deferrals and withdrawals.
It is a condition of enrolment for all participants to have read and understood the 2018 Program Information guide.
2. AHRI Membership
It is a requirement of the AHRI Practising Certification Program (APC) to be a current AHRI professional member at MAHRI level or above. The membership criteria for MAHRI align with the entry requirements for the APC, and are as follows:
- An AHRI-accredited, or other HR relevant undergraduate qualification (at Bachelor degree level or higher) AND 2 years of recent experience in a HR role; OR
- Equivalent knowledge, skills and experience in the HR profession through a minimum of 5 years of HR workplace experience; OR
- 5 years' relevant vocational practice in management
Suspended, lapsed and overdue members should contact the Member Services team if via email@example.com or 03 9918 9200.
If your membership level is not MAHRI, CAHRI or FAHRI an upgrade to your membership will be required. Please contact the Member Services team via firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 9918 9200, prior to commencing enrolment.
What if I don’t yet have a membership?
Non members can apply for membership as part of enrolment for the APC by completing the Non-member enrolment form. You will be required to upload a current CV and for those who do not have 5 years of HR or management experience you'll also need to upload your certificate or transcript from a HR relevant qualification.
If your organisation has an AHRI Organisation membership, you can apply to have an individual linked membership set up under your organisation’s membership account. Please email email@example.com.
- You will receive separate receipts for your membership fees and APC fees. Please retain your receipts if you intend on claiming a tax deduction.
- Membership fees are non-refundable, and individual memberships are not transferable (if you are a linked member under and organisation account, this can be transferred to another staff member within your organisation)
- Please review the membership terms and conditions here: Membership terms and conditions.
- Check your eligibility for membership and the APC prior to submitting your application. Unsuccessful applications for the APC will incur a $100 fee.
- Payments using the online forms must be made using a credit card.
If you have any questions regarding your enrolment please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find a Course
Become a mentor or mentee
Expand your perspective with the AHRI Mentoring program. Applications are open now.