Start your journey towards becoming a Certified HR Practitioner
May 2018 intake
1. Program enrolment
As part of your enrolment into certification, you are required to read the 2018 Program Information Guide as it contains critical information related to the AHRI Practising Certification (APC) Program.
2. AHRI Membership
It is a requirement of the AHRI Practising Certification Program (APC) to hold an active AHRI professional membership at MAHRI level or above. The membership criteria for MAHRI align with the entry requirements for the APC, and are as follows:
- An AHRI-accredited, or other HR relevant undergraduate qualification (at Bachelor degree level or higher) AND 2 years of recent experience in a HR role; OR
- Equivalent knowledge, skills and experience in the HR profession through a minimum of 5 years of HR workplace experience; OR
- 5 years' relevant vocational practice in management
If your membership level is not at a professional level (MAHRI, CAHRI or FAHRI) an upgrade to your membership will be required. Please contact the Member Services team via email@example.com or 03 9918 9200, prior to commencing enrolment.
- Check your eligibility for membership and the APC prior to submitting your application. Unsuccessful applications for the APC will incur a $100 fee.
- You will receive separate receipts for your membership fees and APC fees. Please retain your receipts if you intend on claiming a tax deduction.
- Membership fees are non-refundable, and individual memberships are not transferable (if you are a linked member under and organisation account, this can be transferred to another staff member within your organisation)
- Please review the membership terms and conditions here: Membership terms and conditions.
If you have any questions regarding your enrolment please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find a Course
Become a mentor or mentee
Expand your perspective with the AHRI Mentoring program. Applications are open now.