Start your journey towards becoming a Certified HR Practitioner.
Enrol today to commence study in August. Enrolments closes 6 August.
Intake 3 2018
1. Program enrolment
As part of your enrolment into certification, you are required to read the 2018 Program Information Guide as it contains critical information related to the AHRI Practising Certification (APC) Program.
2. AHRI Membership
It is a requirement of the AHRI Practising Certification Program (APC) to hold an active AHRI professional membership at MAHRI level or above. The membership criteria for MAHRI align with the entry requirements for the APC, and are as follows:
- An AHRI-accredited, or other HR relevant undergraduate qualification (at Bachelor degree level or higher) AND 2 years of recent experience in a HR role; OR
- Equivalent knowledge, skills and experience in the HR profession through a minimum of 5 years of HR workplace experience; OR
- 5 years' relevant vocational practice in management
Please contact AHRI prior to commencing enrolment if:
- Your membership is suspended, lapsed or overdue
- You hold a non-professional membership and would like to upgrade
- You have any questions in relation to enrolment into the APC program
AHRI contact details: email@example.com or 1300 811 880.
- Check your eligibility for the APC prior to submitting your application.
- You will receive separate receipts for your membership fees and APC fees. Please retain your receipts for taxation purposes.
- Membership fees are non-refundable, and individual memberships are non transferable (if you are a linked member under an organisation account, this can be transferred to another staff member within your organisation)
- Please review the membership terms and conditions here: Membership terms and conditions.
Find a Course
Become a mentor or mentee
Expand your perspective with the AHRI Mentoring program. Applications are open now.