Mentoring at Work
CORPORATE IN-HOUSE DELIVERY ONLY
Business mentoring is an investment for organisations to develop their talent for the long - term benefit of both the individual and organisation.
You will learn the skills to effectively mentor your team for best performance and results.
This course is suitable for individuals wanting to develop and participate in mentoring programs in the workplace.
Following the training participants will be able to:
- Build and foster trust in mentoring relationships
- Develop an understanding of the term ‘mentoring’
- Develop mentoring programs, including mentoring agreements and plans
- Effectively use mentoring in the workplace to develop individuals and teams
- Provide effective feedback to mentee
Course format is inclusive of interactive sessions, group discussion, case study and skills practice.
Duration: 1 day
CORPORATE IN-HOUSE DELIVERY
This course can be customised and delivered in-house for up to 16 people for a more relevant and cost-effective training solution.
To find out more, contact our Corporate Training Consultants:
Phone: 1300 239 978
Find a Course
Become a mentor or mentee
Expand your perspective with the AHRI Mentoring program. Applications are open now.