Managing unconscious bias
CORPORATE IN-HOUSE DELIVERY ONLY
The course is suitable for all staff, including managers and team leaders.
Following the training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the link between diversity and inclusion and business benefits
- Develop an appreciation of the nature and prevalence of bias
- Be familiar with frameworks to identify, manage and reduce bias
- Understand how bias impacts workplace decision making
- Identify ways in which HR interventions can manage and reduce likelihood of bias through effective policies and practices
Facilitated discussion, pre-work and interactive group activities.
Duration: 3.5 hours
CORPORATE IN-HOUSE DELIVERY
This course can be customised and delivered in-house for up to 20 people for a more cost-effective solution.
To find out more, contact our Corporate Accounts Team:
Phone: 1300 239 978
Find a Course
Prefer in-house training?
AHRI can customise all short courses and education to the needs of your company and its people.
Training Needs Analysis Tool
Create your HR career plan in 30 mins with AHRI's free online training needs analysis tool.