Internal HR consulting
- Course Type:
- Short Course
- 2 days
- CPD Hours:
- 14 hours
- VIC; NSW; QLD; SA; WA; ACT
- AHRI Members:
- Course contact:
IS THIS COURSE NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR STATE AT THE MOMENT?
Let us know you're interested in enrolling by clicking this link.
Organisations are experiencing unprecedented levels of change in an uncertain economic environment. Competitors are global and becoming more aggressive, markets are changing, customers are more demanding and regulation and compliance requirements are increasing. This has a profound impact on the way in which HR practitioners consult with their business partners within the organisation to deliver people management solutions that drive business performance. HR roles have expanded and evolved to meet the increasing demands of their organisations.
In practice, HR professionals are now also expected to be ‘internal consultants’ to line managers and senior managers. This program explores the skills, tools and frameworks that HR professionals require to effectively embrace internal consulting.
This course is for HR professionals wanting to move from a transactional role into a business partnering model to become effective internal consultants.
Following the training participants will be able to:
- Adopt an internal consulting approach to business issues and stakeholders
- Build and maintain internal relationships to become effective business partners
- Develop credibility through effective partnering to address business challenges
- Implement the four stages of effective consulting
- Use consulting frameworks, tools and techniques to diagnose issues and develop solutions that stakeholders ‘own’
- Operate with increased confidence and professionalism to achieve business outcomes
Course format is inclusive of interactive sessions, group discussion, supporting textbook, case studies and skills practice.
Duration: 2 days
CORPORATE IN-HOUSE TRAINING
This course can be customised and delivered in-house, for up to 16 people, for a more relevant and cost-effective training solution. For more information contact our Corporate Accounts Team:
Phone: 1300 239 978
Find a Course
Prefer in-house training?
AHRI can customise all short courses and education to the needs of your company and its people.
Training Needs Analysis Tool
Create your HR career plan in 30 mins with AHRI's free online training needs analysis tool.