HR strategy planning
CORPORATE IN-HOUSE DELIVERY ONLY
Developing a successful HR strategic plan ensures all HR activities are integrated and aligned with and taken from the overall strategic objectives of the organisation.
A HR strategy should aim to capture "the people element" of what an organisation is hoping to achieve in the medium to long term, ensuring that:
- it has the right people in place
- it has the right mix of skills
- employees display the right attitudes and behaviours, and
- employees are developed in the right way
This course will guide your team of group through the HR business planning process.
The course is suitable for HR professionals and management teams looking to contribute to the development of their organisation’s HR strategic plan.
Following the training participants will be able to:
- Commence HR strategic planning using the VMOSA approach
- Develop a vision, mission, objectives, strategies and tactics for HR in your organisation
- Develop an action plan for any remaining areas to complete to finalise the HR strategic plan
Course format is inclusive of facilitator-led discussion, group discussion, individual and group activities and practical exercises.
CORPORATE IN-HOUSE DELIVERY
This course can be customised and delivered in-house for up to 20 people for a more relevant training course, aligned to your organisation’s HR vision and strategy.
To find out more, contact our Corporate Training Consultants at:
T: 1300 239 978
Find a Course
Prefer in-house training?
AHRI can customise all short courses and education to the needs of your company and its people.
Training Needs Analysis Tool
Create your HR career plan in 30 mins with AHRI's free online training needs analysis tool.