- Course Type:
- Short Course
- 1 day
- CPD Hours:
- 7 hours
- VIC; NSW; QLD; SA; WA; TAS; NT; ACT
- AHRI Members:
- Course contact:
- SA - 4th Oct 2018 9:00am-5:00pm | ENROL
IS THIS COURSE NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR STATE AT THE MOMENT?
Let us know you're interested in enrolling by clicking this link.
This course focuses on the process, tools and techniques to effectively manage the people aspect of changing systems, structures and behaviour within an organisation. Recent surveys have shown that those projects that use formal change management processes have a much higher return on investment than projects that do not.
This course will identify clear strategies to effectively manage and respond to changing situations and will provide guidance on how to conduct successful change management conversations with team members to achieve the required outcomes.
This course would suit HR professionals and managers undertaking a change initiative within their organisation.
Following the training participants will be able to:
- Explore theoretical models for managing change
- Identify change strategies to effectively facilitate change
- Identify and engage stakeholders in an appropriate manner
- Understand the life cycle steps to manage change and explore change management models
- Successfully plan and develop a comprehensive and effective change management plan
Course is inclusive of facilitator-led discussion, skills practice, interactive group discovery and case studies.
Duration: 1 day
CORPORATE IN-HOUSE TRAINING
This course can be customised and delivered in-house, for up to 20 people, for a more cost-effective solution.
For more information contact our Corporate Accounts Team:
Phone: 1300 239 978
Find a Course
Prefer in-house training?
AHRI can customise all short courses and education to the needs of your company and its people.
Training Needs Analysis Tool
Create your HR career plan in 30 mins with AHRI's free online training needs analysis tool.