Training Needs Analysis
Create your career plan in 30 minutes
Own and progress your career by taking AHRI's free online training needs analysis tool for HR professionals.
By answering a series of questions that will take you around 30 minutes to complete you can assess your skills and further develop the key capabilities and behaviours required to progress your career.
- Gain insights to your career journey and expertise
- Discover the skills you need to progress your career as it relates to AHRI's Model of Excellence
- Receive a personalised report on your results, including training and education recommendations
- To start your self-assessment you'll need to create an account on the training needs analysis page – click the 'first time users' link.
- AHRI members, please note that you can not access the tool with your member login details, you'll need to create an account to access the tool.
Self-assess your capabilities and plan your next move. Start your HR Self-Assessment now.
Your personal development plan
On completion of the HR Self-Assessment training needs analysis tool you will receive:
- A personalised PDF report of your results together with recommendations for training and development
Get your free personal development plan in 30 minutes.
About the training needs analysis tool
The questions in the training needs analysis tool are underpinned by AHRI's Model of Excellence, which sets the benchmark for the standards, capabilities and behaviours of HR professionals in Australia. Your personalised report will provide insight into your expertise across the seven capabilities of the Model of Excellence.
Group Training Needs Analysis
Find out more about customised Group TNA Assessment by calling 1300 239 642 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org