WA North Metro network
The purpose of the AHRI WA North Metro network is to provide relevant professional networking and development opportunities for its members. Its membership area is focused within the Suburbs North of the Perth River. The network’s activities are organised each year in response to emerging Human Resource Management trends and issues relevant to the region.
Over the next 12 months, the AHRI WA North Metro network will focus on developing member relationships through professional networking events, and will also host a number of informative events on topics such as WA’s economic outlook, changes to international migration legislation, diversity and inclusion and workforce planning.
Upcoming network forums
- Thursday 27 August - Getting started with workforce analytics
The Northern Suburbs WA network is run by AHRI members. They are HR professionals who volunteer their time and expertise to expand the scope of knowledge in this specific HR area of interest.
Types of activities
- Hosting networking events for members to develop relations
- Assisting with the organisation and planning of the professional development calendar
- Discussing ideas, current trends and developments that are of interest
- Assisting with access to experts, practitioners and thought leaders, for presentations and comments
- Developing research opportunities for the AHRI national office to consider
Visit AHRI:ASSIST – a member-only directory of information, reports, fact sheets, legal updates, checklists, guidelines and more.
This network is proudly supported by Edith Cowan University