VIC Organisational Development network
The main focus of the VIC Organisational Development (OD) network is to raise awareness of OD and build an informal community of practice for OD professionals in the VIC area.
The OD network brings together professionals that are committed to building agility and growth in their organisation through effective change management and strategic design. Through collaboration of experience, guest speakers and effective networking the forums will engage and inspire.
Upcoming network forums
- Tuesday 11 August - Cooperative workplaces by design
The VIC OD network is run by AHRI members. They are HR professionals who volunteer their time and expertise to expand the scope of knowledge in this specific HR area of interest.
Types of activities
- Assisting with the organisation and planning of the professional development calendar
- Discussing ideas, current trends and developments that are of interest
- Assisting with access to experts, both practitioners and thought leaders, for presentations and comment
- Developing research opportunities for recommendation to AHRI national office
Find out more about attraction, recruitment and retention at AHRI:ASSIST – a member-only directory of information, reports, fact sheets, legal updates, checklists, guidelines and more.
This network is supported by