Workforce planning | Facilitator-led learning will take place on 5 August & 12 August (9:30am - 1:30pm AEST)
Virtual delivery for all short courses
As a response to keeping you and our facilitators safe during the COVID-19 situation, we have converted our short course offerings to virtual delivery only, via Zoom, allowing you to continue learning and developing during these challenging times.
The ever-changing global economic conditions brought about by technology, fluid political landscapes, major shifts in demographics and social attitudes, calls for a keener focus towards workforce planning and people strategising in many organisations.
The need for the right people, with the right skills, in the right roles, at the right time and at the right cost rings true now more than ever. While globalisation and changes in work practices offers an increased access to talent, it is equally true that organisations are exposed to heightened competition for people resource.
Given these fluctuating dynamics, how can HR practitioners keep ahead of the curve? How can workforce planning help align changing organisation needs with its people strategy?
This program is suitable for those who want to introduce people analytics into their role. You may be looking to build your knowledge, skills and confidence around workforce planning or simply want to increase your ability to help drive business results and deliver value-added services.
This course can be booked as a team
This course can be customised and delivered in-house, for up to 20 people, for a more cost-effective solution.
To find out more, email our Organisation Support Team.
Following the training you will be able to:
- Create and shape workforce plans aligned with business strategy to mitigate future threats
- Invest strategically in the workforce and realize the full potential of its employee base
- Design and strengthen Operational Workforce Plans that enhances productivity and efficiency
- Strengthen workforce analytics to optimise workforce utilization and reduce workforce mismatch
- Develop insights that offer market and industry intelligence to help organisations prioritize its employee initiatives
- Be adept at scenario planning to avoid constraining business development and reduce redundancies
- Drive continuous improvement by monitoring and managing key stakeholder’s needs
This is a blended program incorporating a combination of:
- Pre-course - 30 minutes of self-directed learning activities
- Session 1 (week 1) - 4 hours of live, facilitator-led learning and group discussions
- Between sessions learning - 30 minutes of self-directed learning and 60 minutes of peer/buddy activities
- Session 2 (week 2) - 4 hours of live, facilitator-led learning and group discussions
- Post-Course – 30 minutes of self-directed reflective practice
CPD Points: 14
States: Delivered online, nationally (AEST)
AHRI Members: $1,550.00
Enquires: 03 9918 9230 / Education@ahri.com.au
In partnership with
Can't find this course in your State?
You may be eligible to receive a discount on the course fee for an interstate program. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Alternatively, express your interest and we will be in touch if we update this list.