Workforce planning. This course consists of 2x 4 hour sessions on 21 and 28 July (9:30am - 1:30pm AEST). Please note: Registrations for this course close on 5 July.
The ever-changing global economic conditions brought about by technology, fluid political landscapes, major shifts in demographics and social attitudes, calls for a keener focus on workforce planning and people strategy in many organisations.
The need for the right people, with the right skills, in the right roles, at the right time and at the right cost rings true now more than ever. While globalisation and changes in work practices offers increased access to talent, it is equally true that organisations are exposed to heightened competition for people resources. Given these fluctuating dynamics, how can HR practitioners keep ahead of the curve?
This course explores how workforce planning can help align changing organisation needs with its people strategy to enhance achievement of strategic business objectives and minimise threats.
Key learning outcomes
When you have completed this course you will be able to:
- Create and shape workforce plans aligned with business strategy to mitigate future threats
- Invest strategically in the workforce and realise the full potential of the organisation’s employee base
- Design and strengthen operational workforce plans that enhances productivity and efficiency
- Strengthen workforce analytics to optimise workforce utilisation and reduce workforce mismatch
Develop insights that offer market and industry intelligence to help the organisation prioritise its employee initiatives
- Be adept at scenario planning to avoid constraining business development and to reduce redundancies
- Drive continuous improvement by monitoring and managing key stakeholder needs
Who is this course suitable for?
This course is suitable for those who want to introduce people analytics into their role. You may want to build your knowledge, skills and confidence around workforce planning or simply increase your ability to help drive business results and deliver value-added services.
How it works
Course duration: Equivalent to two-day course
Learner effort: 2 x 4 hour sessions over 2 weeks + self-directed learning activities
CPD Points: 14
AHRI Members: $1,550.00
Enquiries: 03 9918 9230 / Education@ahri.com.au
Course delivery mode: Virtual facilitator-led workshops delivered by an expert HR and business professional. This delivery mode provides engaging, interactive learning and the opportunity to connect with other learners.
This virtual learning program involves a combination of:
- Pre-course - 30 minutes of self-directed learning activities
- Session 1 (week 1) - 4 hours of live, facilitator-led learning and group discussions
- Between sessions learning - 30 minutes of self-directed learning and 60 minutes of peer/buddy activities
- Session 2 (week 2) - 4 hours of live, facilitator-led learning and group discussions
- Post-Course – 30 minutes of self-directed reflective practice
In partnership with
Corporate in-house training
Contact a member of AHRI’s organisation support team to discuss in-house delivery and/or customisation of this course according to your organisation’s needs.
Tel: 1300 239 642