Women in HR leadership. This course consists of 2x 90 minute sessions on 18 and 25 November (11am - 12:30pm AEDT).
Women in HR Leadership
This course is suitable for female HR professionals aspiring to undertake leadership roles within HR to further enhance their career opportunities as a strategic HR leader.
This course addresses the following topics:
• Develop strategic leadership skills to build strong business partnerships
• Learn to use tactical strategies to effectively influence the role of HR within an organisation
• Demonstrate the value of HR leadership to C-Suite business leaders
• Develop storytelling mastery to create impactful dialogue as a HR leader
• Enhance your brand profile as a woman in HR leadership
• Navigate a personal development path to success by utilising professional support networks, sponsors and mentors.
Key learning outcomes
When you have completed this course, you will be able to:
• Create impactful business partnerships through effective tactical and influencing strategies
• Demonstrate the key role of HR in organisational success with C-suite executives and boards
• Develop a branding enhancement strategy as a woman in HR leadership
• Create a personal pathway to success through the establishment of professional networks
• Develop the ability to master storytelling as a tool to create meaningful dialogue and influence HR strategy and practice.
Who is this course suitable for?
This course is suitable for women in HR leadership who lead HR Business Partnering, HR Shared Services, People & Culture, Work Health and Safety, Change, Learning and Development and Organisational Development teams.
How it works
Course delivery mode: Blended learning for individuals
Course duration: Equivalent to one-day course
Learner effort: 2 x 90 minute sessions
CPD Points: 7
AHRI Members: $545.00
Enquiries: 03 9918 9230 / Education@ahri.com.au
The AHRI blended learning course combines self-directed learning with live online facilitated learning sessions lead by an experienced HR and business professional.
The course includes:
Engagement: Pre-course tasks and an introductory e-learning module to stimulate thinking on the course topic and prepare for online sessions
- Online learning module inclusive of theory and practice – interactive learning activities, case studies and practical application opportunities
- Participation in two 90-minute live interactive learning sessions with an experienced HR facilitator
Application: Workplace application activities and additional learning resources that focus on how learning can be applied directly in the workplace
Reflection: Opportunity to reflect on and share learnings to facilitate transfer of learning to the workplace
Corporate in-house training
Contact a member of AHRI’s organisation support team to discuss in-house delivery and/or customisation of this course according to your organisation’s needs.
Tel: 1300 239 642