Talent management. This course consists of 2 x 90 minute sessions on 11 and 18 October (11am - 12:30pm AEDT).
Talent management isn’t only about getting the right people in the organisation – that’s just the starting point. It’s about talent identification and acquisition, development and retention, careful career management and succession planning, all done in alignment with the organisation’s strategic objectives and organisational culture.
Learn how to approach talent management as a dynamic and holistic process in your organisation to reap the benefits of skilled and talented employees that help the organisation successfully achieve its strategic objectives.
This course addresses talent management as a systematic and dynamic process, examining:
- Talent identification and acquisition
- Performance management
- Engagement and retention
- Learning and development
- Reward and recognition (including remuneration & benefits)
- Career development
- Succession planning
Key learning outcomes
When you have completed this course you will be able to:
- Understand the organisation’s current workforce and future needs and bridge the gap using talent management strategies
- Identify and acquire talent that meet organisational needs by sourcing the right candidate for the right role
- Enhance performance of talent within the organisation for development, retention and succession planning
- Coach leaders within the organisation to nurture talent and uplift capability within their work teams.
How it works
Course delivery mode: Blended learning for individuals
Course duration: Equivalent to one-day course
Learner effort: 2 x 90 minute sessions over one week + completion of pre-course tasks, online learning module and application activities
CPD Points: 7
AHRI Members: $545.00
Enquiries: 03 9918 9230 / Education@ahri.com.au
The AHRI blended learning course combines self-directed learning with live online facilitated learning sessions lead by an experienced HR and business professional.
The course includes:
Engagement: Pre-course tasks and an introductory e-learning module to stimulate thinking on the course topic and prepare for online sessions
- Online learning module inclusive of theory and practice – interactive learning activities, case studies and practical application opportunities
- Participation in two 90-minute live interactive learning sessions with an experienced HR facilitator
Application: Workplace application activities and additional learning resources that focus on how learning can be applied directly in the workplace
Reflection: Opportunity to reflect on and share learnings to facilitate transfer of learning to the workplace
Who is this course suitable for?
This course is suitable for HR professionals with 1-5 years' experience seeking a comprehensive introduction to all aspects of talent management.
Corporate in-house training
Contact a member of AHRI’s organisation support team to discuss in-house delivery and/or customisation of this course according to your organisation’s needs.
Tel: 1300 239 642