Project management fundamentals
Project Management Fundamentals: This course focuses on the core elements of the project planning and monitoring process. Participants are exposed to the key elements of project methodology and practical templates that may be utilised for project planning and project management.
Course delivery mode: Available to teams only. Face-to-face and virtual options.
Course duration: 1 day
Maximum group size: Min. 6 and max. of 18 participants
Learner effort: 7 hours
CPD Points: 7
Includes: Case studies, applying practical project templates, interactive group discussions, activities, facilitator-led discussions
Key learning outcomes
Following the training you will be able to:
- Comprehend project management terminology and knowledge areas
- Develop simple project scoping documentation
- Identify stakeholders and their communications requirements
- Analyse and respect the concept of project risk
- Explore the stages of team development and how they apply to project management
Who should enrol
This action learning course is suitable for HR professionals, managers, team leaders or those working within project teams who contribute to planning projects.
"AHRI tailored their program to meet our specific requirements which resulted in a valuable experience for all of our participants who were at different stages of their career."
Anthony Exelby, Human Resources Manager, GLENCORE