Project management fundamentals. This course consists of 2x 3 hour sessions on 16 and 17 March (9am - 12pm AEDT).
PROJECT MANAGEMENT FUNDAMENTALS
100% online study
Offering flexible and convenient courses delivered 100% online by expert HR and business leaders to help you fill your skill gap needs in this ever-changing environment.
This course focuses on the core elements of the project management process, with emphasis of effective project planning and monitoring. Participants are exposed to the key elements of project methodology and practical templates that may be useful for project planning and project management in their organisation.
Key learning outcomes
Following the training you will be able to:
- Comprehend project management terminology and knowledge areas
- Develop simple project scoping documentation
- Identify stakeholders and their communications requirements
- Analyse and respect the concept of project risk
- Explore the stages of team development and how they apply to project management
Who should enrol
This action learning course is suitable for HR professionals, managers, team leaders or those working within project teams who contribute to planning projects.
Corporate in-house training
This course can be customised and delivered in-house, for up to 20 people, for a more cost-effective solution. To find out more, email our Corporate Accounts Team at email@example.com or call 1300 239 978
How it works
Course duration: 2 days
Learner effort: 6 hours (i.e. 3 hours per day)
How it works:
The virtual workshop consists of two 3-hour live online facilitator-led workshop sessions across two days.
Course duration: One week
Learner effort: Approx. 5-6 hours
How it works:
The blended online course consists of:
• Pre-course engagement – self-directed learning activities (approx. 30 minutes)
• Live facilitator-led online sessions – two 90-minute live facilitator-led workshop sessions across a one week timeframe (i.e. 3 hours)
• Between session self-directed learning and workplace application (approx. 60 minutes)
• Post-course self-directed reflective practice (approx. 30 minutes)
CPD Points: 6
AHRI Members: $545.00
Enquiries: 03 9918 9230 / Education@ahri.com.au