Performance management. This course consists of 2x 90 minute sessions on 13 and 20 July (11am - 12:30pm AEST).
100% online study
Offering flexible and convenient courses delivered 100% online by expert HR and business leaders to help you fill your skill gap needs in this ever-changing environment.
This program is aimed at those with an introductory knowledge of performance management. Participants will examine the role of managers in the implementation and success of performance management systems and processes. An overview of the performance appraisal process and performance management tips will be provided.
Key learning outcomes
Following the training participants will be able to:
- Identify leadership behaviours that foster a high performance culture
- Provide effective and regular feedback
- Set clear expectations that improve performance
- Understand the performance management process
Who should enrol
This course suits HR professionals, managers and team leaders seeking an introductory course on Performance management.
Corporate in-house training
This course can be customised and delivered in-house, for up to 20 people, for a more cost-effective solution. To find out more, email our Organisation Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 239 642
How it works
Course duration: One week
Learner effort: Approx. 5-6 hours
How it works:
Pre-course engagement – self-directed learning activities (approx. 30 minutes)
• Live facilitator-led online sessions – two 90-minute live facilitator-led workshop sessions across a one week timeframe (i.e. 3 hours)
• Between session self-directed learning and workplace application (approx. 60 minutes)
• Post-course self-directed reflective practice (approx. 30 minutes)
CPD Points: 7
AHRI Members: $545.00
Enquiries: 03 9918 9230 / Education@ahri.com.au