Leadership and management essentials. This course consists of 4x 90 minute sessions on 16, 17, 23 & 24 August (11am - 12:30pm AEST).
LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT ESSENTIALS
100% online study
Offering flexible and convenient courses delivered 100% online by expert HR and business leaders to help you fill your skill gap needs in this ever-changing environment.
When stepping into a management role, the challenge shifts from personal performance to assuming responsibility for the effective functioning and performance of a team.
This program provides a suite of tools and models for approaching management. The program includes employing a variety of leadership styles, promoting accountability, people development strategies, tapping into the intrinsic motivation of team members and adopting a coaching approach.
Key learning outcomes
Following the training you will be able to:
- Identify the different stages of team development
- Effectively delegate and utilise time management skills
- Understand key differences between mangers and leaders
- Understand different leadership styles
- Understand and create key performance indicators
Who should enrol
This program is suitable for new and emerging managers and team leaders looking to improve their management capability and effectively lead their teams.
How it works
Course delivery mode: Blended online
Course duration: Two weeks
Learner effort: Approx. 12 hours
How it works:
The blended online course consists of:
• Pre-course engagement – self-directed learning activities (approx. 30 minutes)
• Live facilitator-led online sessions – four 90-minute live facilitator-led workshop sessions across a one week timeframe (i.e. 6 hours)
• Between sessions self-directed learning and workplace application (approx. 2 hours)
• Post-course self-directed reflective practice (approx. 30 minutes)
CPD Points: 14
AHRI Members: $1,145.00
Enquiries: 03 9918 9230 / Education@ahri.com.au
Corporate in-house training
This course can be customised and delivered in-house, for up to 20 people, for a more cost-effective solution. To find out more, email our Corporate Accounts Team at email@example.com or call 1300 239 978