Job analysis and Job redesign. This course consists of 2x 4 hour sessions on 7 and 14 December (9:30am - 1:30pm AEDT). Please note: Registrations for this course close on 21 November.
JOB ANALYSIS AND JOB REDESIGN
Organisations across the globe are constantly faced with challenges involving changing business needs, shifting demographics and workforce limitations. An organisation's capacity to be agile and adaptive will determine its ability to respond and avoid disengaging itself from its workforce.
This virtual learning program will help you to develop a deeper understanding of how job analysis and redesign is connected to workforce planning, and ensuring you are aligned to the people strategy. Learn and apply tools and techniques on how to enlarge, enrich and engage your workforce. You will also find yourself better equipped to manage stakeholders through the redesign process.
Key learning outcomes
When you have completed this course you will be able to:
- Design and create job redesign plans that are aligned with operational objectives and corporate goals
- Understand the components of job analysis and redesign in order to design impactfully
- Analyse the current workforce situation and future workforce needs to future-proof the organisation
- Strategise engagement with stakeholders in adopting a proactive transformative attitude towards redesigned jobs
- Drive alignment in business structure, process, and people goals to better mitigate risks
- Review and measure the impact of job design decisions to effectively present the ROI
Who is this course suitable for?
This course is suitable for HR professionals and business leaders who want to deepen their knowledge and develop an evidence-based approach to performing job analysis and job redesign in organisations
How it works
Course duration: Equivalent to two-day course
Learner effort: 2 x 4 hour sessions over 2 weeks + self-directed learning activities
CPD Points: 14
AHRI Members: $1,550.00
Enquiries: 03 9918 9230 / Education@ahri.com.au
Course delivery mode: Virtual facilitator-led workshop delivered by an expert HR and business professional. This delivery mode provides engaging, interactive learning and the opportunity to connect with other learners.
This virtual learning program involves a combination of:
- Pre-course - 30 minutes of self-directed learning activities
- Session 1 (week 1) - 4 hours of live, facilitator-led learning and group discussions
- Between sessions learning - 30 minutes of self-directed learning and 60 minutes of peer/buddy activities
- Session 2 (week 2) - 4 hours of live, facilitator-led learning and group discussions
- Post-Course – 30 minutes of self-directed reflective practice
In partnership with
Corporate in-house training
Contact a member of AHRI’s organisation support team to discuss in-house delivery and/or customisation of this course according to your organisation’s needs.
Tel: 1300 239 642