Job analysis and Job redesign | Facilitator-led learning will take place on 7 August & 14 August (9:30am - 1:30pm AEST)
JOB ANALYSIS AND JOB REDESIGN
Virtual delivery for all short courses
As a response to keeping you and our facilitators safe during the COVID-19 situation, we have converted our short course offerings to virtual delivery only, via Zoom, allowing you to continue learning and developing during these challenging times.
Organisations across the globe are constantly faced with challenges involving changing business needs, shifting demographics and workforce limitations. An organisation's capacity to be agile and adaptive will determine its ability to respond and avoid disengaging itself from its workforce.
This virtual learning program will help you to develop a deeper understanding of how job analysis and redesign is connected to workforce planning, and ensuring you are aligned to the people strategy. Learn and apply tools and techniques on how to enlarge, enrich and engage your workforce. You will also find yourself better equipped to manage stakeholders through the redesign process.
This program is suitable for HR professionals and business leaders who would like to deepen their knowledge and develop an evidence-based approach in performing job analysis and job redesign in organisations.
This course can be booked as a team
This course can be customised and delivered in-house, for up to 20 people, for a more cost-effective solution.
To find out more, email our Organisation Support Team.
Following the training you will be able to:
- Design and create job redesign plans that are aligned with operational objectives and corporate goals
- Understand the components of job analysis and redesign in order to design impactfully
- Analyse the current workforce situation and future workforce needs to future-proof the organisation
- Strategise engagement with stakeholders in adopting a proactive transformative attitude towards redesigned jobs
- Drive alignment in business structure, process, and people goals to better mitigate risks
- Review and measure the impact of job design decisions to effectively present the ROI
This is a blended program incorporating a combination of:
- Pre-course - 30 minutes of self-directed learning activities
- Session 1 (week 1) - 4 hours of live, facilitator-led learning and group discussions
- Between sessions learning - 30 minutes of self-directed learning and 60 minutes of peer/buddy activities
- Session 2 (week 2) - 4 hours of live, facilitator-led learning and group discussions
- Post-Course – 30 minutes of self-directed reflective practice
CPD Points: 14
States: Delivered online, nationally (AEST)
AHRI Members: $1,550.00
Enquires: 03 9918 9230 / Education@ahri.com.au
In partnership with
Can't find this course in your State?
You may be eligible to receive a discount on the course fee for an interstate program. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Alternatively, express your interest and we will be in touch if we update this list.