Job analysis and Job redesign. This course commences on 2 March and concludes on 9 March (9:30am - 1:30pm AEDT)
JOB ANALYSIS AND JOB REDESIGN
100% online study
Offering flexible and convenient courses delivered 100% online by expert HR and business leaders to help you fill your skill gap needs in this ever-changing environment.
Organisations across the globe are constantly faced with challenges involving changing business needs, shifting demographics and workforce limitations. An organisation's capacity to be agile and adaptive will determine its ability to respond and avoid disengaging itself from its workforce.
This virtual learning program will help you to develop a deeper understanding of how job analysis and redesign is connected to workforce planning, and ensuring you are aligned to the people strategy. Learn and apply tools and techniques on how to enlarge, enrich and engage your workforce. You will also find yourself better equipped to manage stakeholders through the redesign process.
Key learning outcomes
Following the training you will be able to:
- Design and create job redesign plans that are aligned with operational objectives and corporate goals
- Understand the components of job analysis and redesign in order to design impactfully
- Analyse the current workforce situation and future workforce needs to future-proof the organisation
- Strategise engagement with stakeholders in adopting a proactive transformative attitude towards redesigned jobs
- Drive alignment in business structure, process, and people goals to better mitigate risks
- Review and measure the impact of job design decisions to effectively present the ROI
Who should enrol
This program is suitable for HR professionals and business leaders who would like to deepen their knowledge and develop an evidence-based approach in performing job analysis and job redesign in organisations.
Corporate in-house training
This course can be customised and delivered in-house, for up to 20 people, for a more cost-effective solution. To find out more, email our Organisation Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 239 642
How it works
This is a blended program incorporating a combination of:
- Pre-course - 30 minutes of self-directed learning activities
- Session 1 (week 1) - 4 hours of live, facilitator-led learning and group discussions
- Between sessions learning - 30 minutes of self-directed learning and 60 minutes of peer/buddy activities
- Session 2 (week 2) - 4 hours of live, facilitator-led learning and group discussions
- Post-Course – 30 minutes of self-directed reflective practice
Course length: 2 days over 2 weeks
Effort: 4 hours per day
Format: 100% online, facilitator-led
CPD Points: 14
States: Delivered online, nationally
AHRI Members: $1,550.00
Enquires: 03 9918 9230 / Education@ahri.com.au
In partnership with