HR to organisational development
HR TO ORGANISATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
The goal of organisational development is to improve how the organisation functions through theory and practice. As HR practitioners increasingly move from transactional to transformational and strategic roles, OD provides a theoretical underpinning for practitioners to effectively embrace strategic and change initiatives.
This introductory course provides an overview of fundamental OD theories. It gives HR practitioners a toolkit with which to apply an organisational development mindset to their work in order to create awareness, alignment and commitment to working with business partners to achieve long-term success and viability.
This course suits HR professionals with 1-3 years' experience who are seeking an introductory course in organisational development.
Following the training you will be able to:
- Define organisational development in their own context
- Understand how general systems theory applies to organisational development
- Understand how to act as a critical thinking partner and advisor to business partners, peers and colleagues
- Balance conflicting needs of business partners, employees and the organisation
- Apply a structured approach to transition individuals, teams and organisations from a current state to a desired state in order to achieve required business results
This course runs for one day and the workshop format includes group and individual activities, practical tools and facilitator led-discussions.
Duration: 1 day
CPD Hours: 7 hours
States: ACT; VIC
AHRI Members: $545.00
Enquiries: 03 9918 9230 / Education@ahri.com.au
Corporate in-house training
This course can be customised and delivered in-house, for up to 20 people, for a more cost-effective solution. To find out more, email our Corporate Accounts Team at email@example.com or call 1300 239 978
Can't find this course in your State?
Express your interest and we will be in touch if we update this list.