HR for non-HR people. This course consists of 2x 90 minute sessions on 12 and 19 October (11am - 12:30pm AEDT).
HR FOR NON-HR PEOPLE
The HR for Non-HR Managers course is designed to upskill managers to give them the competence needed to effectively manage everyday human resource needs and challenges within their workforce.
The course examines the main human resource components within the employment lifecycle – from recruitment to retirement. Alongside this, the course looks at employment law (IR/ER) and common employee relations challenges that leaders may encounter. It provides managers with the skills to hire, develop and retain talent within their teams.
How it works
Course delivery mode: Blended learning for individuals
Course duration: Equivalent to one-day course
Learner effort: 2 x 90 minute sessions
CPD Points: 7
AHRI Members: $545.00
Enquiries: 03 9918 9230 / Education@ahri.com.au
The AHRI blended learning course combines self-directed learning with live online facilitated learning sessions lead by an experienced HR and business professional.
The course includes:
Engagement: Pre-course tasks and an introductory e-learning module to stimulate thinking on the course topic and prepare for online sessions
- Online learning module inclusive of theory and practice – interactive learning activities, case studies and practical application opportunities
- Participation in two 90-minute live interactive learning sessions with an experienced HR facilitator
Application: Workplace application activities and additional learning resources that focus on how learning can be applied directly in the workplace
Reflection: Opportunity to reflect on and share learnings to facilitate transfer of learning to the workplace
Key learning outcomes
When you have completed this course you will be able to:
- Manage employees within the hire to retire employment lifecycle
- Confidently deal with employee challenges
- Nurture team members through performance management and career planning
- Improve leadership capability through the effective use of human resources practices
- Develop a HR strategy to address identified human resource management gaps
Who is this course suitable for?
This course is suitable for mid to senior managers and supervisors leading a work team.
Corporate in-house training
Contact a member of AHRI’s organisation support team to discuss in-house delivery and/or customisation of this course according to your organisation’s needs.
Tel: 1300 239 642