Effective internal consulting
Organisations are experiencing unprecedented levels of change in an uncertain economic environment. Competitors are global and becoming more aggressive, markets are changing, customers are more demanding and regulation and compliance requirements are increasing. This has a profound impact on the way in which Managers consult with their business partners within the organisation to deliver people management solutions that drive business performance.
This program explores the skills, tools and frameworks that professionals require to embrace internal consulting effectively.
Course delivery mode: Available to teams only. Face-to-face and virtual options.
Course duration: 2 days
Maximum group size: Min. of 6 and max. of 16
Learner effort: 14 hours
CPD Points: 14
Includes: Supporting textbook, case studies, interactive group discussions, activities and facilitator-led discussions
Key learning outcomes
Following the training you will be able to:
- Adopt an internal consulting approach to stakeholders
- Build and maintain internal relationships to become effective internal consultants
- Develop credibility through effective partnering to address business challenges
- Use consulting frameworks, tools and techniques to diagnose issues and develop solutions that stakeholders ‘own’
- Operate with increased confidence and professionalism to achieve business outcomes
Who should enrol
This program is suitable for Operations roles, Finance, HR and Marketing professionals, who want to improve their consulting skills by partnering with internal and external stakeholders to achieve business outcomes.
"City of Kingston have used AHRI to deliver training particularly on unconscious bias over the past 18 months. Each time we appreciate the experience and support from everyone at AHRI from administration through to the facilitators. We always receive excellent feedback from our staff that attend the programs and can see the benefits for them, their team and the community."
Rachael Meredith, Organisational Development, City of Kingston