Develop and implement HR policies
DEVELOP AND IMPLEMENT HR POLICIES
HR policies provide fundamental organisational rules and guidelines relating to the practices and behaviour of the people in the organisation. This course is designed to provide participants with the skills and understanding to develop and implement HR policies that are relevant, clear and effective in their organisations. Participants will be guided through the fundamentals of HR policy development and implementation as well as exploring the range of HR policies that should be considered when developing a workplace policy manual.
This course suits HR professionals looking for an introduction to developing effective HR policies.
Following the training you will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of HR policies and procedures and their role within the organisation
- Identify the range and scope of HR policies needed in an organisation
- Understand how to structure and write effective policies and procedures
- Identify where to source HR policy templates and guidelines
- Monitor, review, evaluate and modify HR policies
This course runs for one day and the workshop format includes facilitator-led discussion, group discovery and practical tools.
Duration: 1 day
CPD Hours: 7 hours
States: QLD; NSW; ACT; VIC; SA; WA
AHRI Members: $545.00
Enquiries: 03 9918 9230 / Education@ahri.com.au
Corporate in-house training
This course can be customised and delivered in-house, for up to 20 people, for a more cost-effective solution. To find out more, email our Corporate Accounts Team at email@example.com or call 1300 239 978
Can't find this course in your State?
Express your interest and we will be in touch if we update this list.