Develop and implement HR policies. This course consists of 2x 90 minute live, facilitator-led sessions on 3 and 10 February (11am - 12:30pm AEDT).
DEVELOP AND IMPLEMENT HR POLICIES
Human resource policies provide fundamental organisational rules and guidelines relating to the practices and behaviour of the people in the organisation. This course is designed to provide participants with the skills and understanding to develop and implement HR policies for their organisation that are relevant, effective and sustainable.
Participants will be guided through the fundamentals of HR policy development and implementation as well as exploring the range of HR policies that should be considered when developing a workplace policy manual.
Key learning outcomes
When you have completed this course you will be able to:
• Understand the fundamentals of HR policies and procedures and their role within the organisation
• Identify the range and scope of HR policies needed in an organisation
• Understand how to structure and write effective policies and procedures
• Identify where to source HR policy templates and guidelines
• Monitor, review, evaluate and modify HR policies
Who is this course suitable for?
This course is suitable for HR professionals who want an introduction to developing and implementing effective and sustainable HR policies in their organisation.
How it works
The AHRI blended learning course combines self-directed learning with live online facilitated learning sessions lead by an experienced HR and business professional.
The course includes:
Engagement: Pre-course tasks and an introductory e-learning module to stimulate thinking on the course topic and prepare for online sessions
- Online learning module inclusive of theory and practice – interactive learning activities, case studies and practical application opportunities
- Participation in two 90-minute live interactive learning sessions with an experienced HR facilitator
Application: Workplace application activities and additional learning resources that focus on how learning can be applied directly in the workplace
Reflection: Opportunity to reflect on and share learnings to facilitate transfer of learning to the workplace
CPD Points: 7
AHRI Members: $545.00
Enquiries: 1300 811 880 / [email protected]
Corporate in-house training
Contact a member of AHRI’s organisation support team to discuss in-house delivery and/or customisation of this course according to your organisation’s needs.
Tel: 1300 811 880
Email: [email protected]