Creating high performing teams
This course focuses on developing and cultivating emerging managers and team leaders to bring their team together for a common purpose. As teams are dynamic living systems, this course emphasises the stages of development and the changes that naturally occur in a team's life cycle.
Participants will develop a robust working knowledge of what it takes to effectively engage and facilitate productivity within their teams.
Course delivery mode: Available to teams only. Face-to-face and virtual options.
Course duration: 2 days
Group size: Min. 6 and max. of 20 participants
Learner effort: 14 hours
CPD Points: 14
Includes: Case studies, interactive group discussions, activities and facilitator-led discussions
Key learning outcomes
Following the training you will be able to:
- Identify team purpose, roles and responsibilities
- Understand the stages of team development
- Support team members in meeting expected outcomes
- Develop team cohesion, trust and accountability
- Develop strategies for dealing with team conflict, acknowledgement and feedback
- Use coaching and action planning to solve team issues, make decisions and increase team productivity
- Promote open and clear communication with management and team members
Who should enrol
This course is suitable for managers, team leaders, line supervisors and those who are seeking to take their management skills to the next level.
"The content was tailored and the right-fit facilitator was matched to our company needs. The quality of the training, client support and overall service was of the highest standard."
Agata Wypych, HR & Operations Manager, Excelian Limited