Creating and managing a hybrid workforce. This course consists of 2x 90 minute sessions on 3 and 10 November (11am - 12:30pm AEDT).
CREATING AND MANAGING A HYBRID WORKFORCE
As hybrid/flexible working arrangements continue to flourish and the future of work evolves, the ways in which organisations manage how, when and where their workforce actually do their work takes on greater importance.
It’s essential that organisations understand not only the legal, business and financial impacts of hybrid work arrangements, but also the human and emotional aspects of managing hybrid employees and work teams.
This course helps participants understand how organisations can successfully implement and sustain hybrid work arrangements – with a mix of onsite and offsite work – in a way that works for both the organisation and employees.
Key learning Outcomes
When you have completed this course you will be able to:
- Identify ways to effectively establish and manage hybrid working arrangements for individuals and work teams
- Identify the most effective ways to communicate and collaborate with those working in a hybrid work arrangement
- Set clear goals and expectations with employees regarding work arrangements and work tasks
- Build trust and confidence among employees and work teams to successfully sustain hybrid working arrangements.
Who is this course suitable for?
This course is suitable for HR professionals and managers who manage hybrid work teams.
How it works
Course delivery mode: Blended learning for individuals
Course duration: Equivalent to one-day course
Learner effort: 2 x 90 minute sessions
CPD Points: 7
AHRI Members: $545.00
Enquiries: 03 9918 9230 / Education@ahri.com.au
The AHRI blended learning course combines self-directed learning with live online facilitated learning sessions lead by an experienced HR and business professional.
The course includes:
Engagement: Pre-course tasks and an introductory e-learning module to stimulate thinking on the course topic and prepare for online sessions
- Online learning module inclusive of theory and practice – interactive learning activities, case studies and practical application opportunities
- Participation in two 90-minute live interactive learning sessions with an experienced HR facilitator
Application: Workplace application activities and additional learning resources that focus on how learning can be applied directly in the workplace
Reflection: Opportunity to reflect on and share learnings to facilitate transfer of learning to the workplace
Corporate in-house training
Contact a member of AHRI’s organisation support team to discuss in-house delivery and/or customisation of this course according to your organisation’s needs.
Tel: 1300 239 642