Coaching your team for success
This course focuses on techniques to support and sustain improved performance in a team through effective coaching relationship and conversations. These skills will help managers and team leaders take an active role in addressing and responding to a team's specific opportunities to improve the knowledge, skills and performance of staff.
The course builds on skills for effective coaching that are integral for new and emerging managers and who want to get the most out of individuals by using coaching skills. Participants will explore the GROW coaching model and will apply this as a coaching approach.
Course delivery mode: Available to teams only. Face-to-face and virtual options.
Course duration: 1 day
Maximum group size: Min. 6 and max. of 20 participants
Learner effort: 7 hours
CPD Points: 7
Includes: Case studies, interactive group discussions, activities and facilitator-led discussions
Key learning outcomes
Following the training you will be able to:
- Develop coaching skills to use with individuals and groups
- Understand the differences between coaching, mentoring and managing people
- Identify relevant skills and capabilities to help team members to achieve goals
- Be comfortable and confident having coaching style conversations
- Assist team members to enhance their performance through coaching
Who should enrol
The course is suitable for managers, team leaders, line supervisors and those wanting to enhance their team’s performance.
"The content was tailored and the right-fit facilitator was matched to our company needs. The quality of the training, client support and overall service was of the highest standard."
Agata Wypych, HR & Operations Manager at Excelian Limited