Change management. This course consists of 2x 90 minute live, facilitator-led sessions on 8 and 15 February (11am - 12:30pm AEDT).
This course is designed to provide learners with the ability to understand change dynamics at an individual, team and organisational level to successfully implement change.
The course provides learners with the tools to identify the change lifecycle steps required to effectively manage change using the most appropriate change management model and frameworks.
Course topics and resources include:
- Defining change management
- Change success factors
- Change management models and how to apply them
- Understanding the lifecycle steps to manage change
- Understanding the leader’s role in managing people and leading change
- The dynamics of change at the individual, team and organisational level
- Change in action – case study / workplace application
- Change management resource toolkit – stakeholder analysis and engagement, risk assessment, communications planning, assessing change readiness and more
How it works
Course delivery mode: Blended learning for individuals
Course duration: Equivalent to one-day course
Learner effort: 2 x 90 minute sessions over one week + completion of pre-course tasks, online learning module and application activities
CPD Points: 7
AHRI Members: $545.00
Enquiries: 1300 811 880 / [email protected]
The AHRI blended learning course combines self-directed learning with live online facilitated learning sessions lead by an experienced HR and business professional.
The course includes:
Engagement: Pre-course tasks and an introductory e-learning module to stimulate thinking on the course topic and prepare for online sessions
- Online learning module inclusive of theory and practice – interactive learning activities, case studies and practical application opportunities
- Participation in two 90-minute live interactive learning sessions with an experienced HR facilitator
Application: Workplace application activities and additional learning resources that focus on how learning can be applied directly in the workplace
Reflection: Opportunity to reflect on and share learnings to facilitate transfer of learning to the workplace
Key learning outcomes
When you have completed this course you will be able to:
- Understand the dynamics of change at the individual, team and organisational level
- Understand the role of leading a workplace change
- Identify change strategies to effectively facilitate change
- Identify and effectively engage stakeholders
- Understand the lifecycle steps to manage change
- Use a framework and model to respond to change
- Successfully plan and develop a change communication plan
Who is this course suitable for?
This course is suitable for individuals who are navigating an organisational change, and leaders and project managers who are leading and managing change.
Corporate in-house training
Contact a member of AHRI’s organisation support team to discuss in-house delivery and/or customisation of this course according to your organisation’s needs.
Tel: 1300 811 880
Email: [email protected]