This course focuses on the process, tools and techniques to effectively manage the people aspect of changing systems, structures and behaviour within an organisation. Recent surveys have shown that those projects that use formal change management processes have a much higher return on investment than projects that do not.
This course will identify clear strategies to effectively manage and respond to changing situations and will provide guidance on how to conduct successful change management conversations with team members to achieve the required outcomes.
This course suits HR professionals and managers undertaking a change initiative within their organisation.
Following the training you will be able to:
- Explore theoretical models for managing change
- Identify change strategies to effectively facilitate change
- Identify and engage stakeholders in an appropriate manner
- Understand the life cycle steps to manage change and explore change management models
- Successfully plan and develop a comprehensive and effective change management plan
This course runs for one day and the workshop format includes facilitator-led discussion, skills practice, interactive group discovery and case studies.
Duration: 1 day
CPD Hours: 7 hours
States: QLD; NSW; ACT; VIC
AHRI Members: $545.00
Enquiries: 03 9918 9230 / Education@ahri.com.au
Corporate in-house training
This course can be customised and delivered in-house, for up to 20 people, for a more cost-effective solution. To find out more, email our Corporate Accounts Team at email@example.com or call 1300 239 978
Can't find this course in your State?
Express your interest and we will be in touch if we update this list.