Bullying and harassment. This course consists of 1x 90 minute session on 6 July (11am - 12:30pm AEST).
Bullying & Harassment
Every individual at work is legally and/or duty bound to take all reasonable steps to eliminate bullying, harassment and violence in the workplace. Managers, team leaders and supervisors have a responsibility to ensure that relevant legislation and company policies and procedures are understood to prevent and deter these behaviours from occurring.
This course provides participants with the necessary knowledge regarding legal and duty of care obligations, how to identify bullying, harassment and workplace violence, and prevention tools to ensure the organisation maintains a culture where such behaviours are not tolerated and are promptly addressed.
Course delivery mode: Blended Online
Course duration: Half-day
Learner effort: 3 ½ hours
How it works:
This blended online course consists of:
• Pre-course engagement – self-directed learning activities (30 minutes)
• Live facilitator-led online session – a 90-minute live facilitator-led workshop session
• Self-directed learning and workplace application (60 minutes)
• Post-course self-directed reflective practice (approx. 30 minutes)
CPD Points: 3.5
AHRI Members: $345.00
Enquires: 03 9918 9230 / Education@ahri.com.au
Key learning outcomes
Following the training you will be able to:
- Develop an awareness and understanding of why perceptions of bullying can differ between individuals
- Understand the need for compliance and the business case for the prevention of bullying and harassment
- Identify resolution options
- Effectively respond to any instances of inappropriate workplace behaviour that may occur.
Who should enrol
The course is suitable for HR practitioners, managers and employees looking to broaden their knowledge and skills regarding workplace bullying and harassment.
Blended learning option available for this course
Blended learning combines the value of online workshops with the self-paced learning of elearning delivery. You'll participate in workshops with fellow students, and then apply your learnings in practical tasks and further learning activities.