Building and developing talent. This course commences on 11 February and concludes on 12 February (9am - 12pm AEDT)
BUILDING AND DEVELOPING TALENT
100% online study
Offering flexible and convenient courses delivered 100% online by expert HR and business leaders to help you fill your skill gap needs in this ever-changing environment.
Face to Face learning will be made available at a later date.
This program explains the relevance and importance of building and developing talent within an organisation. It covers the different approaches to training and development, the importance of training needs analysis, the role of competency based training, understanding learning styles and how to create a learning plan.
Career planning and career management also plays a part in an individuals' development. Understanding how to best utilise such activities is important for both managers and HR professionals.
Key learning outcomes
Following the training you will be able to:
- Understand how to complete a training needs analysis (TNA) and learning development plan
- Describe the different approaches to training and development
- Understand learning styles, particularly those of adult learners and apply them to their own learning
- Describe the importance of career planning and development
- Identify the different stages of a career and their impact on the individual and the organisation
Who should enrol
This program would suit HR professionals with 1-5 years' experience seeking an introductory course on building and developing talent and managers seeking an introduction in this area
Corporate in-house training
This course can be customised and delivered in-house, for up to 20 people, for a more cost-effective solution. To find out more, email our Organisation Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 239 642
How it works
Course length: 2 days
Effort: 3 hours per day
Format: 100% online, facilitator-led
CPD Points: 7
States: Delivered online, nationally
AHRI Members: $545.00
Enquiries: 03 9918 9230 / Education@ahri.com.au