Building and developing talent (9am - 5pm AEDT)
BUILDING AND DEVELOPING TALENT*
Virtual delivery for all short courses
As a response to keeping you and our facilitators safe during the COVID-19 situation, we have converted our short course offerings to virtual delivery only, via Zoom, allowing you to continue learning and developing during these challenging times.
This program explains the relevance and importance of building and developing talent within an organisation. It covers the different approaches to training and development, the importance of training needs analysis, the role of competency based training, understanding learning styles and how to create a learning plan.
Career planning and career management also plays a part in an individuals' development. Understanding how to best utilise such activities is important for both managers and HR professionals.
This program would suit HR professionals with 1-5 years' experience seeking an introductory course on building and developing talent and managers seeking an introduction in this area
Following the training you will be able to:
- Understand how to complete a training needs analysis (TNA) and learning development plan
- Describe the different approaches to training and development
- Understand learning styles, particularly those of adult learners and apply them to their own learning
- Describe the importance of career planning and development
- Identify the different stages of a career and their impact on the individual and the organisation
This course runs for one day and the format includes practical exercises, facilitator-led discussions, group activities and skills practice.
Duration: 1 day
CPD Hours: 7
States: Delivered online, nationally
AHRI Members: $545.00
Enquiries: 03 9918 9230 / Education@ahri.com.au
Corporate in-house training
This course can be customised and delivered in-house, for up to 20 people, for a more cost-effective solution. To find out more, email our Organisation Support Team at email@example.com or call 1300 239 642