[QLD] Attracting & Retaining Talent
This course gives you an overview of sourcing and attracting talent using current strategies such as social media, selection of staff to meet business requirements and tactics to retain employees.
Attracting and retaining talent
Course Type: Short Course
Course Duration: 1 day
CPD Hours: 7 hours
States: VIC; NSW; QLD; SA; WA; TAS; ACT;
AHRI Members: $545.00
Course contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The competitive labour landscape means that employee retention will become a critical challenge for employers now and in the future. Employers need to be creative about how they go about attracting people. The importance of linking attraction, recruitment and retention strategies and activities to the direction of the organisation and its values and vision is vital.
This course gives you an overview of sourcing and attracting talent using current strategies such as social media, selection of staff to meet business requirements and tactics to retain employees.This course also discusses the stages and reasons for delivering each stage of the employment process against the backdrop of the business strategy.
This course suits HR professionals or managers looking to focus on their talent management process.
Following the training you will be able to:
- Use job analysis and design to ensure that the requirements for a role are clearly defined and appropriate to the needs of the business
- Use proactive sourcing strategies such as social networking to find candidates
- Define the key attraction and retention strategies for multigenerational organisations
- Use interviewing methods to get the best out of the selection process
- Understand the real cost of turnover and the impact of motivators in the workforce
This course runs for one day and the format includes practical exercises, facilitator-led discussions, group activities and skills practice.
Corporate in-house training
This course can be customised and delivered in-house, for up to 20 people, for a more cost-effective solution. To find out more, email our Corporate Accounts Team at email@example.com or call 1300 239 978