NSW Young Professionals Network
The NSW Young professionals Network is a group designed for working young professionals who are in the early stages of starting their careers in the HR field and/or for those professionals who have been working within HR roles for some time but are keen to further develop their careers in the HR field.
The focus is on learning about working in the HR profession in different capacities and meeting other HR professionals. Meetings are often a mix of case studies, networking and HR practitioners sharing their own experiences
- Coming soon
The NSW Young professionals network is run by AHRI members. They are HR professionals who volunteer their time and expertise to expand the scope of knowledge in this specific HR area of interest.
- Express your interest - AHRI NSW Young Professional Network is seeking expressions of interest from AHRI members to be become a Network Convenor and to lead the group. This is a volunteer role where participants give their time and expertise to assist with forum planning, sourcing speakers and are available to manage the onsite logistics for each forum. This role will report to the NSW state council directly and requires to work closely with AHRI CPD Events team. If you are interested in supporting the group, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application.
Types of activities
- assisting with the organisation and planning of the professional development calendar
- discussing ideas, current trends and developments that are of interest
- assisting with access to experts, both practitioners and thought leaders, for presentations and comment
- developing research opportunities for recommendation to AHRI national office
Find out more about Young professionals at AHRI:ASSIST – a new member-only directory of information, reports, fact sheets, legal updates, checklists, guidelines and more.