ACT Emerging professionals network
The ACT Emerging Professionals Network is a group designed for working young professionals who are in the early stages of starting their careers in the HR field and/or for those professionals who have been working within HR roles for some time but are keen to further develop their careers in the HR field.
The focus is on learning about working in the HR profession in different capacities and meeting other HR professionals. Meetings are often a mix of case studies, networking and HR practitioners sharing their own experiences.
- Thu 18 Oct - Strategic Career Management
The ACT Emerging professionals network is run by AHRI members. They are HR professionals who volunteer their time and expertise to expand the scope of knowledge in this specific HR area of interest.
Types of activities
- assisting with the organisation and planning of the professional development calendar
- discussing ideas, current trends and developments that are of interest
- assisting with access to experts, both practitioners and thought leaders, for presentations and comment
- developing research opportunities for recommendation to AHRI national office
Find out more about Young professionals at AHRI:ASSIST – a new member-only directory of information, reports, fact sheets, legal updates, checklists, guidelines and more.
Find an Event
Connect on a local level
AHRI Networks are groups of HR Professionals that share your interests, and are from your local area.