AHRI Networks are groups of HR professionals that share your interests and reside in your regional area. Networks are run by AHRI members that volunteer their time and expertise to expand the scope of knowledge in a specific HR area of interest.
Below are the established Emerging Professionals Networks currently operating across Australia.
- ACT Emerging Professionals Network
- NSW Emerging Professionals Network
- QLD Emerging HR Professionals Network
- SA Emerging Professionals Network
- VIC Emerging Professionals Network
PARTICIPATE IN AHRI NETWORK ACTIVITIES TO
- continue to grow your professional connections
- plan and attend forums and events
- give back to the HR profession.