ACT Workforce Planning Network
The main focus of the ACT Workforce Planning (WFP) network is to enhance and advance the professional development of the network members and engage in open forum discussions. Experienced HR practitioners are invited to share their knowledge and experience by presenting at early evening events and participating in discussions. We seek to stimulate, assess and promote innovative solutions that assist in understanding and implementing workforce planning, segmentation and reporting solutions.
The ACT Workforce planning network is run by AHRI members. They are HR professionals who volunteer their time and expertise to expand the scope of knowledge in this specific HR area of interest.
- Thu 26 July - Workforce Planning and Reporting Standards
Types of activities
- assisting with the organisation and planning of the professional development calendar
- discussing ideas, current trends and developments that are of interest
- assisting with access to experts, both practitioners and thought leaders, for presentations and comment
- developing research opportunities for recommendation to AHRI national office
Find out more about Workforce planning at AHRI:ASSIST – a new member-only directory of information, reports, fact sheets, legal updates, checklists, guidelines and more.
Find an Event
Connect on a local level
AHRI Networks are groups of HR Professionals that share your interests, and are from your local area.