WA South Metro Network
As an AHRI member who works or resides within the South Metropolitan catchment area we would like to welcome you to our Network!
The purpose of the AHRI South Metropolitan Network is to provide professional networking and development opportunities for its members within the suburbs South of the Swan River. The Network’s activities are organised each year in response to emerging Human Resource Management trends and issues relevant to the region.
Over the next 12 months, the AHRI WA South Metropolitan Network will focus on developing member relationships through regular professional networking events, and will also host a number of informative events on topics across the range of Human Resources issues including industrial relations, organisational development, workforce planning, Talent Management, just to name a few. We will be encouraging members to offer ideas which are of interest to you and your organisation.
We are pleased to announce that the Network will be hosted by Murdoch University and Notre Dame University (Fremantle Campus). Events will alternate between the University Campuses.
The South Metropolitan Network is run by AHRI members. They are HR professionals who volunteer their time and expertise to expand the scope of knowledge in this specific HR area of interest.
- Coming soon
Types of activities
- Hosting networking events for members to develop relations
- Assisting with the organisation and planning of the professional development calendar
- Discussing ideas, current trends and developments that are of interest
- Assisting with access to experts, practitioners and thought leaders, for presentations and comments
- Developing research opportunities for the AHRI national office to consider
This network is proudly supported by Murdoch University and University of Notre Dame, (Fremantle)