WA South Eastern Metro Network
The purpose of the AHRI South Eastern Suburbs WA Network is to provide relevant professional networking and development opportunities for its members. Its membership area is focused within the South Eastern suburbs of Perth. The Network’s activities are organised each year in response to emerging Human Resource Management trends and issues relevant to the region.
Over the next 12 months, the AHRI South Eastern WA Network will focus on developing member relationships through professional networking events, and will also host a number of informative events on topics such as WA’s Economic Outlook, Changes to International Migration legislation, Diversity and Inclusion and Workforce Planning.
The South Eastern Suburbs WA Network is run by AHRI members. They are HR professionals who volunteer their time and expertise to expand the scope of knowledge in this specific HR area of interest.
- Coming soon
- Chris Davies
- James Ormsby
Types of activities
- Hosting networking events for members to develop relations
- Assisting with the organisation and planning of the professional development calendar
- Discussing ideas, current trends and developments that are of interest
- Assisting with access to experts, practitioners and thought leaders, for presentations and comments
- Developing research opportunities for the AHRI national office to consider