SA HR in Government Network
SA HR in Government
In SA a large proportion of the workforce comes from Federal, State, Local and Government Business Enterprise
This Network forum will be aimed at HR professionals in this sector considering the:
- Operating environment
- Changing nature of the workforce (the need to be flexible and agile)
- Unique challenges of cost-pressurised environment
It will create an opportunity to engage across the government mix and share experiences, insights and learnings.
- Coming soon
The SA HR in Government Network is run by AHRI members. They are HR professionals who volunteer their time and expertise to expand the scope of knowledge in this specific HR area of interest.
TYPES OF ACTIVITIES
- assisting with the organisation and planning of the professional development calendar
- discussing ideas, current trends and developments that are of interest
- assisting with access to experts, both practitioners and thought leaders, for presentations and comment
- developing research opportunities for recommendation to AHRI national office
Visit AHRI:ASSIST – a new member-only directory of information, reports, fact sheets, legal updates, checklists, guidelines and more.