Central West NSW HR Network
The AHRI Central West NSW HR Network's purpose is to provide relevant professional development for members of AHRI and their guests in the Bathurst, Parkes, Orange and Lithgow regions. Network activities are organised each year in response to emerging human resource management trends and issues relevant to the the regions.
Examples of presentation topics have included, ageing population, change management, industrial relations, occupational health and safety, and performance management, just to name a few.
- Tue 7 Aug - What does HR Leadership in action look like?
The Central West NSW HR Network is run by AHRI members. They are HR professionals who volunteer their time and expertise to expand the scope of knowledge in this specific HR area of interest.
Types of activities
- assisting with the organisation and planning of the professional development calendar
- discussing ideas, current trends and developments that are of interest
- assisting with access to experts, both practitioners and thought leaders, for presentations and comment
- developing research opportunities for recommendation to AHRI national office
Visit AHRI:ASSIST – a new member-only directory of information, reports, fact sheets, legal updates, checklists, guidelines and more.