The AHRI Canberra Network's purpose is to provide relevant professional development for members of AHRI and their guests in the Canberra region. Network activities are organised each year in response to emerging human resource management trends and issues relevant to the Canberra region.
Special areas of interest include workforce planning, emerging industrial relations issues and legislative change, organizational design, learning and development, attraction, recruitment and selection, HR reform and the enabling role of the HR Business Partner in the changing work environment.
Events are run by volunteer members for the benefit of all Canberra members. Please feel free to approach us with ideas for future Network Forums on topics of interest to you.
- Thu 18 Oct - Strategic Career Management
- Wed 21 Nov - The workplace implications of Family and Domestic Violence
TYPES OF ACTIVITIES
- assisting with the organisation and planning of the professional development calendar
- discussing ideas, current trends and developments that are of interest
- assisting with access to experts, both practitioners and thought leaders, for presentations and comment
- developing research opportunities for recommendation to AHRI national office
Visit AHRI:ASSIST – a new member-only directory of information, reports, fact sheets, legal updates, checklists, guidelines and more.