The AHRI Cairns Network's purpose is to provide relevant professional development for members of AHRI and their guests in the Cairns region. Network activities are organised each year in response to emerging human resource management trends and issues relevant to the Cairns region.
Examples of presentation topics have included, ageing population, change management, industrial relations, occupational health and safety, and performance management, just to name a few.
- Tue 11 Dec - Cairns End-of-Year Networking event
The Cairns Network is run by AHRI members. They are HR professionals who volunteer their time and expertise to expand the scope of knowledge in this specific HR area of interest.
- assisting with the organisation and planning of the professional development calendar
- discussing ideas, current trends and developments that are of interest
- assisting with access to experts, both practitioners and thought leaders, for presentations and comment
- developing research opportunities for recommendation to AHRI national office
Visit AHRI:ASSIST – a new member-only directory of information, reports, fact sheets, legal updates, checklists, guidelines and more.
The Cairns Network is proudly supported by