WA Great Southern (Bunbury/Mandurah)
The purpose of the AHRI Great Southern Network is to provide professional networking and development opportunities for its members within the Mandurah & Bunbury Regions. The Network’s activities are organised each year in response to emerging Human Resource Management trends and issues relevant to the region.
Over the next 12 months, the AHRI Greater Southern WA Network will focus on developing member relationships through professional networking events, and will also host a number of informative events on topics such WA’s Economic Outlook, Workplace Culture, Recruiting and Retaining Top Talent, Changes to International Migration legislation, Diversity and Inclusion and Workforce Planning.
- Coming soon
Types of activities
- Hosting networking events for members to develop relationships and support one another
- Assisting with the organisation and planning of the professional development calendar
- Discussing ideas, current trends and developments that are of interest
- Assisting with access to experts, practitioners and thought leaders, for presentations and comments
- Developing research opportunities for the AHRI national office to consider
Visit AHRI:ASSIST – a new member-only directory of information, reports, fact sheets, legal updates, checklists, guidelines and more.
This network is proudly supported by the Bunbury Chamber of Commerce & Industry