VIC Performance and reward network
The focus of the VIC Performance and reward (P&R) Network is to identify topical and leading edge topics, and convert these topics into outstanding learning activities for HR practitioners. Our forums are avenues for practitioners to share experiences and views. They are intended to help members develop and implement sound, innovative strategies to help better align total rewards programs with business success. Whether you are considering how to respond to legislative change, retain talent in a competitive market, incentivise and recognise performance or simply wanting to share ideas - our forums aim to assist.
The VIC Performance and reward network is run by AHRI members. They are HR professionals who volunteer their time and expertise to expand the scope of knowledge in this specific HR area of interest.
The P&R Network is pulling together an informal 'management committee' of relevant professionals interested in working on the committee to:
- Shape the network's events agenda, and occasionally help identify and engage event speakers
- Extend the network's membership base, by promoting into personal and professional networks
- Contribute to the network's content, by publishing 3 or 4 articles, and regularly contributing to discussions, on the network's Linked In group.
It is expected the committee would liaise remotely once or twice a month and meet informally on an quarterly basis.
If you are interested in joining the committee, please express your interest to David Jackson at DavidJ@solterbeck.com
Types of activities
- assisting with the organisation and planning of the professional development calendar
- discussing ideas, current trends and developments that are of interest
- assisting with access to experts, both practitioners and thought leaders, for presentations and comment
- developing research opportunities for recommendation to AHRI national office
Find out more about Performance and reward at AHRI:ASSIST – a new member-only directory of information, reports, fact sheets, legal updates, checklists, guidelines and more.
This network is proudly supported by
Find an Event
Connect on a local level
AHRI Networks are groups of HR Professionals that share your interests, and are from your local area.