NSW Performance and reward network
The focus of the NSW Performance and reward (P&R) Network is to identify topical and leading edge topics, and convert these topics into outstanding learning activities for HR practitioners. Our forums are avenues for practitioners to share experiences and views. They are intended to help members develop and implement sound, innovative strategies to help better align total rewards programs with business success. Whether you are considering how to respond to legislative change, retain talent in a competitive market, incentivise and recognise performance or simply wanting to share ideas - our forums aim to assist.
- Wed 19 Sep - A practical guide to working with purpose
The NSW Performance and reward network is run by AHRI members. They are HR professionals who volunteer their time and expertise to expand the scope of knowledge in this specific HR area of interest.
- Liz Roethig
- Shiva Raman
- Ricky Kitay
- Alberta De Costa
- Jeremy Salter
Types of activities
- assisting with the organisation and planning of the professional development calendar
- discussing ideas, current trends and developments that are of interest
- assisting with access to experts, both practitioners and thought leaders, for presentations and comment
- developing research opportunities for recommendation to AHRI national office
Find out more about Performance and reward at AHRI:ASSIST – a new member-only directory of information, reports, fact sheets, legal updates, checklists, guidelines and more.
Find an Event
Connect on a local level
AHRI Networks are groups of HR Professionals that share your interests, and are from your local area.